To visit Azerbaijan, you are require to have an Azerbaijan visa or at least a travel authorization. The tourists never end in a country of diversity. In its cultural heritage and its natural landscapes (actually 26 national parks and two marine parks). And it is not difficult to apply for a visa and go there.
Azerbaijani Visa Requirements:
Azerbaijan visa requirements are:
- You have a valid passport for at least six months from the date of entry.
- You have sufficient financial means to support yourself during your stay.
- You have evidence that you will leave Azerbaijan before the allowed time (for example, airfare).
- You have the necessary documents to prove the reason for your trip. For example, a letter of invitation from the company if you are travel can for business.
- If you are applying for a long-term Azerbaijan online visa. The Embassy to which you are applying will ask you to submit some additional documents.
Three Ways of Submitting a Sri Lanka Visa Application:
You can apply for a visa in three ways, depending on which country you are from:
On arrival, this is a free visa that citizens of some countries can obtain at the airport in Azerbaijan.
- Through the official website
- At the nearest Embassy or consulate of Azerbaijan
Find out how to apply for an Azerbaijan visa, details below. including those who can apply
- Azeri visa on arrival:
Citizens of the following countries can obtain an e visa Azerbaijan. On arrival at the port of arrival free of charge. Citizens of the United States can attain a 30 days visa on arrival simplest if arriving on an instantaneous flight of Azerbaijan Airlines from New York City. Visa on arrival for holders of a professional invitation letter issued through the State Migration Service of Azerbaijan or different Azerbaijan authorities authority.
- Online Azerbaijan Visa Application (Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)):
Anyone (except citizens of countries that require an embassy visa) can apply for an Azerbaijan visa online. This is mean Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), and you can get:
From Your Home Before Traveling to Azerbaijan:
- You can submit your Azerbaijan ETA visa application directly to the Immigration Department by visiting the official website.
- Pay the visa fee & wait for the ETA to process it, usually about an hour. You can only pay the fee with Visa, Master, and American Express cards.
- You will receive the result of the application by email. Or you can check the status from the official website using the confirmation number you received after submitting the application.
After Arrival at Azerbaijan Airport:
There is an ETA departure counter at the port of arrival in Azerbaijan. However, this is not recommend as you will have to wait. In line to complete an application and pay the fee. If you receive it in advance, you can show it to the immigration and entry officials.
From one of the Azerbaijan diplomatic missions:
You can apply for an ETA from the Azerbaijan embassy or consulate in your country. Applying for an Azerbaijan ETA from an embassy is similar to obtaining a regular embassy visa. Therefore, citizens or residents in Nigeria can only apply at Azerbaijan Embassy Oversea but for having an Azerbaijan visa. Kindly contact and apply for your Azerbaijan Visa at the nearest Azerbaijan embassy or consulate. In your neighboring countries or in any country in person or by email before arriving in Azerbaijan.
When you arrive at the port of arrival in Azerbaijan. You must present the ETA to the immigration authorities along with:
- Your passport must be at least six months old
- Return ticket confirmation
- Sufficient funds to cover your stay
Please note: You must apply for an e-visa in Azerbaijan if you want to travel to Azerbaijan for a long. Such as for work or family reunions. You can obtain an electronic then travel permit only if you travel for tourism business or transit.
- Apply for a visa to Azerbaijan at the Embassy:
Azerbaijan partly re-opened for tourism on 21 June 2021. In January 2017, the Republic of Azerbaijan brought digital visas for residents of eighty-one countries. The device is known as ASAN Visa and problems single-access visas for as much as 30 days in Total.If you are a nationalist of the below-mentioned countries. You must apply for an Azerbaijan visa at the nearest Azerbaijan Embassy or Consulate:
- Republic of Congo
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Ivory Coast
- North Korea
- Sierra Leone